Sunday 24 April 2011

A few key points

The next big post I will write will be about what happened next and the path that lead us to the surgery in America. 
A few key points: once we get the ok from the tax office I will put up donations/fundraising account information up - with direct deposit and paypal options. We have an account set up, however it is just a regular bank account with no way of us giving receipts for tax purposes. If you are interested in donating anyway, message me for the details.
Once we have the account ready to go, our first fundraiser will be a chocolate drive, those interested in selling chocolates for us, please message me, or email me at amyjperdomo@hotmail.com.
The next fundraiser organised is an auction dinner, if you are interested in donating to the auction please email my sister Jess as she is organizing it. Her email is jess_waterhouse@hotmail.com. Any donations to be auctioned will be extremely appreciated. We will be hosting this event in either september or october this year. I will update further when I know more details. 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this link with your friends, family and co-workers, the more support we have, the better. 
Those wishing to read more about microtia and atresia, here are some useful websites:
Thanks, 
Amy and Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment