Wednesday 22 February 2012

I have been slack... so so slack, its terrible. I need to do better, for Aaliyah, for her followers and for myself. I have a million and one excuses why I have been slack but really, if I have the time to sit down and watch my kitchen rules and revenge I have to time blog.

So, no excuses, just my paltry apologies and a promise to do better.

I am spending much of tomorrow brain storming fundraisers and would love your imput. I am also looking for a few helpers. If you would be interested just let me know, we would love your help.

I will be back in the next few days. I have a few posts that need to be written, an Aaliyah update, a hear and say update, fundraising activites, new doctors update and Aaliyahs sponsors and businesses that have gotten behind her cause!.

For those loyal few that keep reading despite how sporadic it is, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

Much love, until tomorrow.. .xx

No comments:

Post a Comment